• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome EpicSki Migrants

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome displaced skiers! It's going to get crowded in here! Here are some digital towels because you got HOSED!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
You better watch that. That's at least twice tonight your keyboard has had more to drink than you!

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to rekindling the Mammoth thread over here cuz it's gonna be an amazing (almost said ep $c) late spring/summer season!
Maybe for those really special days, we'll have call them epoch, or ehpoc, or something. We'll just make up a new word that means the same thing.

afski722

Getting off the lift
Skier
Another EpicSki refuge here... new to this party. I know I've met a few of you personally over the years as well as has some good postings back and forth.

Kind of a low-blow to take that site down on 48 hours notice in the twilight of ski season, but it is what is. A bunch of corporate sell-outs....

Jellybeans1000

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
Hey all,
Also a migrant from Epicski and on pretty much every other ski forum on the internet.
I forecast snow at a long range as a lifestyle. I will surely pop into snow threads here with snow forecasts and the like.

JB1000

ant

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Didn't even know this forum existed, but haven't been on epicski much in recent years so probably missed the news. Sad to see the end of epicski but it was sure different from the forum I joined way back in the last century.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Extending the welcome wagon here. Hope everyone can get over the "splitters" barrier quickly. We're all just skiers and slowboarders right?

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
We were there, and we've been here all along, but I thought I'd extend a note to the new PugSki members that we can generally offer you an extra 10% off your SkiEssentials.com order for being a member. PM us on here or give our customer service team a call.

PugSki is blowing up!! :beercheer::hail:

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome, Epicski migrants! :wave::beercheer:

Sponsor