• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Pugs Vermont Invasion 4/3-10/17

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, we are coming east for the first time in 6 years. The plan is to arrive Monday evening in Albany. We will be staying in Rutland on 4/3 then ideally heading to MRG on 4/4 since Tricia has never skied there and I promised to take here there for her 50th birthday. If anyone can make to ski with us, it would be great. IF MRG is not skiable, we will be announcing an alternate location when we get closer. From there we will be heading to Stowe and will be staying with @epic. The next three days we will be covering the U.S. Ski & Snowbaord Hall of Fame Ceremonies at Stowe. We will get some limited time on the snow at Stowe those days and will try to give a heads up to let people know when and where. Sunday 4/9 will be a free ski day at Stowe for us and hope to meet up with some members who can get out or come up for the day. We will be flying back out on the 10th.

We will post any changes and updates here.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Ill see you guys the 8th and 9th skiing and maybe more.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
My April availability is "up in the air" due to possible work travel but hopefully I can join in for a day or two.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Marcia and I will be in Nashville for a conference until the 4th and I have to work on the 8th, so it is not looking good for us...

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh darn, I was hoping to ski with you and Tricia this year that the NE gathering, but I'll be in Snow Bird that week. Have a great time Skiing the East.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Getting a few things sorted out and figuring out what we need to bring as it gets closer. Glad the NE got a little refresher. Keep it coming!

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
Getting a few things sorted out and figuring out what we need to bring as it gets closer. Glad the NE got a little refresher. Keep it coming!

You should bring rock skis (in case of a meltdown), powder skis (in case of a storm), race skis (in case of a freeze up), and daily drivers.

Also bring clothes to support being outside in temps ranging from 20 below and 60.

Don't forget your sense of humor.

James

Out There
Instructor
I have a clinic at Stowe April 4,5 and Sugarbush the 6th. Let me know if you want tickets to the O or a place to stay.

Yeah rocks are actually an issue. Kind of need the good rock skis though.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Will see if I can escape on the 4th or 9th. Stowe might be a better bet.

Well, anything is a better bet than Mad River. You don't go there because it's a good bet, any more than you eat raw oysters because you know they'll be a hit with your kids and are certain not to make anyone sick. ogwink

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
You should bring rock skis (in case of a meltdown), powder skis (in case of a storm), race skis (in case of a freeze up), and daily drivers.

Also bring clothes to support being outside in temps ranging from 20 below and 60.

Don't forget your sense of humor.

:roflmao::D:roflmao:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yeah, well, we're not beer people.

Sponsor