• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hi Ollie!!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Cooper is an exception to most rules, isn't he?

Apparently, the "dogs get addicted to bee stings" thing is pretty common - our doggy day care explained it to us when I wondered why Cooper was getting stung so much in the face!

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
If anyone ever needs doggy day care in Mammoth, I have the best one ever. She takes the dogs on hikes! Here's a pic of mine that we like. It looks like they are on a major odyssey type journey! (It's really hard to find decent replacements for the word epic!) That said, ours are staying home Memorial Weekend. They just aren't ready for hotels yet.
IMG_1159.JPG

"They took their sticks, so they must be going there. We'll find them!"

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
He does this a lot. I'm pretty sure it's a dominance move, but it's so darn cute when he puts 95% of his weight into his chin
20170501_160107.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
The dogs have to sit still and wait while I dish up the food. For as long as I wish. They are not fans.

20170501_190844.jpg

kitchener

Still At Large
Skier
A puppy's true love for his elder.jpg

My Airedale Sunday still wonders what she did to deserve a Pit Bull in her life. Cooper, our pit bull, is only 8 months here. At 3 years now, he's still got a lot of puppy in him. No animals were harmed in the making of this photo.

Cooper shows his teeth.JPG

Here, Cooper, dangerous dog as he is, shows his teeth.

Last edited:

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is my boy Wolfgang. Tomorrow we have the somber duty of putting this fantastic animal down. He made it 10-1/2 yrs. My wife loves him more than just about anything in this world. We just can no longer manage his pain, he's rapidly becoming cripple as the cancer advances.
IMG_0008.JPG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
@PisteOff I'm so sorry. Eventually, you know it's time, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Main Street

Just livin life.
Skier
@PisteOff ..... Ahhhhh crap,.... That sucks large,.... So sorry mate. :(

While our boy is only 3 & we are hoping for another 10 years yet, I just know I'm going to be one shattered unit when his time comes,..... Bloody hell,... I nearly lose my shit now just thinking about it. :(

& yes,.... That's an awesome pic you posted there,.... Hope you have many more just like that.

Nitrobunny

Taking care of business...it’s what I do.
Skier
IMG_5282.JPG
I definitely love him more than pretty much anyone or anything. Hands down the best dog I've ever had and he immediately adopted Jeff when we got married. He waits by the front door every day looking for Jeff to come home. I'm going to be completely lost without him.

Nitrobunny

Taking care of business...it’s what I do.
Skier
Wolfgang passed away peacefully in my arms at 11:34 tonight. He's no longer in pain. His cancer had spread to his bones. He was the sweetest most loving animal up until the last moment. We will miss him greatly. The house just isn't the same without our fur baby roaming around here looking for pets and cuddles.
IMG_5549.JPG