• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
IMG_5105.JPG

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
ah,

@nay may particularly like this story. I will attest, I am slowly moving into home telematics primarily for such situations. I know for these pooches, if the owner had a web garage door, they could of remotely opened it. maybe not ideal as pooches run free but I pondered the idea for a doggie door ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-39579320

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
ah,

@nay may particularly like this story. I will attest, I am slowly moving into home telematics primarily for such situations. I know for these pooches, if the owner had a web garage door, they could of remotely opened it. maybe not ideal as pooches run free but I pondered the idea for a doggie door ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-39579320

The berners probably would have stayed together on the property :). A remote activated doggie door is a great idea!

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
youngest potted some flowers and used Cocoa Mulch in the pots. Doggies were a bit curious, know it'd take quite a bit to make em sick but ....

Figured sprinkling of Cayenne Pepper may make a good deterant. Take a close look and you can see the red sprinklings:

flowers and Cayenne.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
youngest potted some flowers and used Cocoa Mulch in the pots. Doggies were a bit curious, know it'd take quite a bit to make em sick but ....

Figured sprinkling of Cayenne Pepper may make a good deterant. Take a close look and you can see the red sprinklings:

View attachment 22648

If they don't develop a taste for it! Cooper has become addicted to bee stings and chases bees around to get another fix.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
It has been discussed, but the old boy did not join our little pack until late October. Think he would rather trick or treat as something closer to his real self (as seen through his imagination), something more like ............................

max's self.jpg

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Taking the kids for ice cream
The old hand
buddyicecream_zpsjcwwcinp.jpg

Buddy. My girl scouts went selling cookies and brought home a puppy. "Its a German Shepard like you want Dad" No, no its not. "What is it then?" coyote. I think he is really 1/2 husky and 1/2 border collie.

First cone
bellyicecream_zpshlqslxdh.jpg

6 months, Elly the Blab (black lab) Elly is short for ...
Elvira, Mistress of the Bark

Sponsor