• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Steamboat Ski-meet-up Center

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Anyone planning on Skiing Steamboat this season? If so, I would be happy to meet-up for unofficial tours or just have a beer. I enjoy meeting and skiing (and snowboarders are perfectly fine with me too) Pugskiers of all skiing abilities and showing off our awesome mountain. I am just as happy skiing on a green groomer as skiing some knee deep trees. (well, almost) :D

Caveats, I am not an employee of Steamboat or Intrawest. I am not an instructor and take no liability whatsoever for you or family. I am not evaluating your skills or assessing your ability to ski any terrain or run. You are skiing at your own risk as this is not an official program nor a guided skiing program whatsoever, although I can recommend good beer. If its a powder day and you can't ski powder, I will gladly meet up and buy you a hot chocolate after my legs are toast.

Lets hope for more of this!

deep powder 121615.jpg Powder 11015.jpg

Last edited:

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
Anyone planning on Skiing Steamboat this season? If so, I would be happy to meet-up for unofficial tours or just have a beer. I enjoy meeting and skiing (and snowboarders are perfectly fine with me too) Pugskiers of all skiing abilities and showing off our awesome mountain. I am just as happy skiing on a green groomer as skiing some knee deep trees. (well, almost) :D

Caveats, I am not an employee of Steamboat or Intrawest. I am not an instructor and take no liability whatsoever, although I can recommend good beer. If its a powder day and you can't ski powder, I will gladly meet up and buy you a hot chocolate after my legs are toast.

Lets hope for more of this!

View attachment 12618 View attachment 12619
Those pictures are just rubbing it in.....

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
Barring me becoming an actuarial statistic well before my time, or some other global apocalypse that people seem to delight in predicting these days, I will be there for a week sometime in the first half of March. Looks like my Feb week out west with be PC and LCC.

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
Stuck in arbitration right now struggling not to stick scissors in my ears and hot needles in my eyes. Thus my reverence for the brown liquor thread.

Reactions: nay

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Cannot wait! Heading down to Powder Daze this weekend to add a 3-pack to my 6 days on the RMSP+. Eventually I'll be able to guide but I'll never match @Ron in guiding finesse. And we'll definitely miss @tam and her grouse wrangling skills. Rumor has it that Ali has purchased the RMSP+ so we'll see her there more as well.

941071_10153376342836681_206227830422981235_n.jpg IMG_1807.JPG IMG_1811.JPG

Reactions: Ron
TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
a short hike to Chernobyl :daffy:

Part of the tour on the proper day

Last edited:

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
@Ron, don't you know nobody is going to come visit you in Steamboat? It's too flat, too warm, too much southern exposure, too low elevation, not enough gnar! :duck:

Don't think I will make it there this year but will need to make a return trip to my favorite mountain soon!

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
I'm booked at the Boat for 3 ski days in mid-January.

In a related story, I'm now accepting orders for complimentary Southern Rye Whiskey delivery. Quantities very limited.

Hope to make turns with some of you fine folks in a few months -

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm booked at the Boat for 3 ski days in mid-January.

In a related story, I'm now accepting orders for complimentary Southern Rye Whiskey delivery. Quantities very limited.

Hope to make turns with some of you fine folks in a few months -

I had summa dat the other day ... take him up on it!

Sponsor

Staff online