• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Slopesquad 16-17: How many days so far this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Check in here with each day, tell everyone where you skied and what it was like.

And keep track on...

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
This gets kinda tricky

August - Current: 9
September - Current: 5
October - Current: 1

For all intents and purposes I think I'm going to count Oct 1 - Sept 30 as a season moving forward.

25 months straight, trying to catch up to @SBrown, I think I'm only like 80 months behind now?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
None yet. A year ago today I skied all day at Sunday River, their 1st day and mine. Not this year; it is over 70 degrees today. BUT, it is going into the 30's tonight!!
Considering how last year was in the east, I would sooner see a normal fall like this than an usual day in October.

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
Logged my first day of the 16/17 season on 10/21 at A Basin, 7 days earlier than my first day last year.

Skied with my girlfriend and few friends. Typical WROD scenario. All things considered, it was a great start to the season. Looking to snag day number 2 on Tuesday for the first T.I.T.S. gathering of the season!!

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
This gets kinda tricky

August - Current: 9
September - Current: 5
October - Current: 1

For all intents and purposes I think I'm going to count Oct 1 - Sept 30 as a season moving forward.

25 months straight, trying to catch up to @SBrown, I think I'm only like 80 months behind now?

I am just at 37!

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Day 1....

I have to go to Vail on Wednesday afternoon so was thinking about Skiing wednesday? Anyone around?

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
Day 1....

I have to go to Vail on Wednesday afternoon so was thinking about Skiing wednesday? Anyone around?

Today or next week?

Yesterday was day 2 at the Basin. It rained a bit at the base and snowed some at the top of Black Mountain Express. The snow in the morning was a little firm, but it definitely softened up nicely throughout the day. I took a few laps through the park and it was an absolute blast! Looking forward to day 3 on Friday!

Reactions: nay

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Day 1....

Most possibly.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier

IMG_2414.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor