• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Honestly I was a little pissy when Ski Essentials showed up with a high profile on the other board a while back. Basically I'm not a convinced capitalist, and was suspicious of some kind of evil Republican plot to compromise our integrity. Anyway, Jeff's personability and apparent honesty and knowledge have won me over. Bought a pair of skis from him last week. Very good price, arrived two days later, free shipping, matched serial numbers, professionally packaged, not to mention the Honey Stingers and the inside dope. Bring on the snow.

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Honestly I was a little pissy when Ski Essentials showed up with a high profile on the other board a while back. Basically I'm not a convinced capitalist, and was suspicious of some kind of evil Republican plot to compromise our integrity. Anyway, Jeff's personability and apparent honesty and knowledge have won me over. Bought a pair of skis from him last week. Very good price, arrived two days later, free shipping, matched serial numbers, professionally packaged, not to mention the Honey Stingers and the inside dope. Bring on the snow.

Thanks so much! We'd love to come to Whistler! It's tough getting away during the winter as we're still a relatively small business and generally need all our staff here, but let's not rule it out completely. ;)

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
Bumping to add a great experience with @SkiEssentials . I ordered some 2017 Volkl Kendo w/ Tyrolia Attack 13 Bindings about 1 month ago. Also in the order were poles (2018 Atomic AMT Ski Poles) and a bag for getting everything through the airport. Everything arrived in 1 week shipped to Texas. I got more scuffs moving them across town in the bag than they got in transport from VT. They did an awesome job on the packaging/shipping.

I've always rented skis - these were my first purchase. I can't believe how easy it is to click in/out of these bindings!

Finally got a chance to ski with them this past weekend. Everything worked great! I do need to tweak the pole straps slightly -- going to superglue them so the straps stop backing out of the buckle.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
They sent me a free Volkl hat! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

jo3st3

Getting on the lift
Skier
for east coasters, ski essentials is where it's at. prices are good, and shipping is inexpensive and fast. I order my last pair of skis from them and very happy with the whole thing.

Jeff_CT

Booting up
Skier
for east coasters, ski essentials is where it's at. prices are good, and shipping is inexpensive and fast. I order my last pair of skis from them and very happy with the whole thing.

Agreed! I got a steal on some decent frontside dynastars that I really needed for ice days. I’m actually skiing them all the time unless it’s a snow day cause they’re better than expected. $239 right after Thanksgiving shipped! Amazing price and service. I’ll definitely buy from them again!

skifastflylow1

Booting up
Skier
These guys are great to do business with. Responsive, great pricing, quick shipping, and most of all-honest.
I was looking at buying a demo pair of skis and their assessment of the demo skis persuaded me to purchase a new pair instead.
I highly recommend doing business with them.

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
These guys are great to do business with. Responsive, great pricing, quick shipping, and most of all-honest.
I was looking at buying a demo pair of skis and their assessment of the demo skis persuaded me to purchase a new pair instead.
I highly recommend doing business with them.

Thanks! Our customer service staff does a great job communicating the quality of demo skis. They're very honest about it; we really don't want to sell someone gear that's too beat up.

Sponsor

Staff online