• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Rossignol Hero Elite All Turn

TrueNorth

Getting on the lift
Skier
Has anybody been on the Rossignol Hero Elite All Turn Carbon skis? Apart from a turn radius partway between the Hero Elite ST (short turn) and LT (long turn), it seems like it also has a different construction, with carbon in the AT in place of the metal in the ST and LT siblings.

I'm looking at it as a ski to pack lots of turns into the tiny 300 foot vertical of my local hill, while still being versatile and playful enough to have fun skiing more slowly with my kids.

Last edited:

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Perfect ski for that. I demo'd them last year. If something were to happen to my ST carbons, thats the replacement. A little wider underfoot. Sort of reminded me of the Z line from years ago. I think I did a review on the Diva's. I'll go look and see if I can find it.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Found it:

Rossi:
3. Famous 10. This line is new this coming year. The 6 and 3 complete the line. Found this a little similar to the Attraxion's. 160 cm. A great carver for an advanced lady.
4. Hero AT. This is the ski that replaces my Hero Carbon's. Tuned down race ski. I tried it in a 170, which is a little long for me. But if something happens to my Carbon's, I know where I might be going! If you're a hard charging carver....try it.

At the time the rep told me that it was replacing the ST Carbon. Well it didn't. It's still out there.

Sponsor