• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
It would be cool if you guys could get the site data and setup an archive on here to preserve it.

Bet Briggs and Monique are already working on it. Yikes, that's a loaded thought. Maybe I should just take over. Needed a new job anyway.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Bet Briggs and Monique are already working on it. Yikes, that's a loaded thought. Maybe I should just take over. Needed a new job anyway.

Wait, what?! You go ahead ...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
WOW !

While I will miss Epic, I think the writing was on the wall in the summer of '15.
Thank you @Tricia and @Philpug for starting this forum and your vision to keep the ski stoke alive !

RIP epic, it's going to be a "pug day from this day forward :wag:
We didn't start Pugski, you guys did. We just are stewards. From the Staffing Changes thread on Epic, you guys came up with the name, Pugski.com, you found and bought the URL. You funded the site and built it for us. If MNC handled that any ...well...they are making United Airlines look smart.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Sad day - learned how to actually ski (kinda?) and met so many great people thanks to that place.

Moving to Huddlr, selling to Vail, getting rid of P&T - it was inevitable.

It just occurred to me that you and @Uncle Louie and @SugarCube were the first "internet" people I skied with. That was a bit ago....

.... and at Vail! :ogcool:

dondenver

Putting on skis
Skier
Learning only an hour ago, I went over to Epic for a nostalgic view, however short, of my (and Betsy's) forum experience since 2006. I feel easy about letting go of all of that site save for the most important - the lasting relationships made that can't be deleted by an insensitive few. Long live friendships owed to a once epic community - and here we continue.

Sponsor

Staff online