• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Ragged Mt. Feb 21, 2024

Abubob

Booting up
Skier
In an effort to earn a merit badge I helped a friend ski from the top for the very first time. He had completed the Bebe Woods program the week before. He was soooo stressed he couldn’t do anything I suggested. But he made it! After a long rest on the patio he went back over to Barnyard and was much happier there. I would have warmed him up with a couple runs there but when we first got there but the Barnyard triple was not running. Hence the ride to the top - on the first run of the day. He did fine though. Didn’t crash into the woods once! In fact he did not even fall.

Anyway, after that I was able to ski a nearly normal set of runs. Everything was edgable sugar on hard crust so by the end of the day there were a lot of icy patches. But it was a beautiful mostly sunny day, reasonably cool and only slightly crowded with Massachusetts vacation week In full swing.

IMG_2942.jpeg IMG_2943.jpeg IMG_2947.jpeg IMG_2950.jpeg IMG_2951.jpeg IMG_4407.jpeg IMG_4408.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online