• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale QST 106 189cm, Ranger 107 Ti 175cm, NRGY 100 169cm, Fischer Z12 Bindings (Whistler/Vancouver/Bellingham)

Magikarp

Putting on skis
Skier
I unreasonably have more skis than toes and fingers, so it’s time to sell some skis.

I tried to rate the skis based on the Powder 7 rating scale. Rating Scale Reference Video

Can meet in Whistler or Vancouver. I could meet in Bellingham, WA but it will really depend on my travel schedule. Not looking to ship at this time.

22/23 Salomon QST 106 189cm $400CAD ($294USD?)
  • Bindings will be removed and holes filled, so drilled once. Condition is about 7-7.5/10.
  • Skis in good shape. Storage wax on right now. There's a deeper scratch in white you can see in the photos that I've filled with p-tex.
  • Can meet in Whistler or Vancouver. I could meet in Bellingham, WA but it will really depend on my travel schedule.
20/21 Fischer Ranger 107 Ti 175cm With Tyrolia Attack 13 AT Bindings $650CAD ($478USD?)
  • Still reluctant about selling this one. Condition is 8.5/10. These have been skied on less than 20 times. Freshly tuned and edges sharp at 2°side/1°side base bevel. There are base repairs, but they were cleaned up at a shop and structured by a very reputable local shop. Storage wax on them right now.
  • Bindings are Tyrolia Attack 13 AT and fit any boot (Alpine, WTR, GripWalk, or Touring). Mounted for a 315mm BSL boot (size 27), but has some room for adjustment. Skis only drilled once.
  • These rock and are absolute chargers! I always ski faster than I normally would on these .
  • It's a long shot but please contact me if you want to swap your 182cm Ranger 107 Ti!!!
16/17 Nordica NRGY 100 169cm with Marker Griffon Demo Bindings $130CAD ($96USD?)
  • Condition is 6.5/10
  • These skis have a professional repair on one edge of the ski (see photos), so that repair should remain on the outside edge. That means there’s a right and left ski. No deep scratches and bases are clean otherwise. You could probably use as a rock ski or casual skiing. Storage wax on it right now.
Fischer Z12 Ski Bindings (works with Head Elan Tyrolia rails) $75CAD ($55USD)
  • I have an extra set of Fischer RC4 Z12 Bindings for sale if anyone if looking for parts or a replacement. They work with ANY Fischer, Tyrolia, Head, Elan skis with system bindings (see 2nd photo for different versions of the PowerRail). I’m only selling as these are not compatible with my newer boots. They work with alpine boot soles only (ISO 5355), not Grip Walk.
  • I have some ski brakes (85mm or 95mm) for the bindings as well for sale separately. But if you are looking at these, chances are you already have the ski brakes for your current skis (The brakes are all inter compatible).
QST 106 (1).jpg QST 106 (2).jpg
Fischer Ranger (2).jpg Fischer Ranger (1).jpg Nordica NRGY (2).jpg Nordica NRGY (4).jpg Nordica NRGY (3).jpg Nordica NRGY (1).jpg Fischer Bindings (1).jpg Fischer Bindings (2).jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online