• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pugski - the authoritative voice

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Today I went to drop the kids' boots to the ski shop where got the season rentals. One of the best in the SF Bay Area (California Ski Company). There were two boot fitters with guests (by the way, it is June 3rd, only a place with hardcore skiers will be fitting boots this late in the season).

Anyway, one of the boot-fitters takes a second and walks with me upstairs to drop the boots. I was wearing one of the lovely Pugski vests, and he notices it.

- Pugski !! You know Phil?
- Of course I do, we are friends with @Philpug and @Tricia
- Ah yeah, I know them too, we did some boot exploits together!

This reminded me of a comment from from a rep, at the SIA, this year: Pugski is “the authoritative site for ski news and information”.

A lot of the industry brightest minds and most seasoned skiers participate here, and a lot of others lurk around. But it's amazing how much progress has been in so little time, in what really has been a grassroots initiative, Congrats to everyone involved!

:pug:

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
And I think we could use some PugSki headwear to show off.

here are a couple of examples both made by "Buff":

IMG_0026.PNG IMG_0027.PNG

I wear these fishing for sun protection, but they are good face protectors for skiing too.

Just an idea for logo'd swag

TS
Mendieta

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
I like the idea of summer swag, @Started at 53 . Particularly, anything that could go with biking, since we have so many mountain bikers! I think @Philpug was toying with new swag ideas (not necessarily summer themed).

Here is an idea on the cheap: PugSki stickers on the bike helmet :)

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I believe we have some buff's coming. I know we had a sample here and Phil was trying to get them ordered.

Sponsor