• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
I can't figure out two things. How I lived m life before my heated boot bag and how I'm going to use it in the off season, it's too cool to not use.

Thank you Ski Essentials for a silly good deal and friendly, efficient service.

Which bag did you buy?

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
@SkiEssentials gets the award for best ski shipping prep! no one takes as much care and pride. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I also just received my new Cochises from @SkiEssentials. The packing was outstanding. You could have dropped them off the Empire State Building and they would have just bounced. Also the packing list/invoice was not just thrown into the box. It was placed into a SkiEssentials envelope. I notice things like that and I am very, very impressed with these guys & gals. Well done!

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
I also just received my new Cochises from @SkiEssentials. The packing was outstanding. You could have dropped them off the Empire State Building and they would have just bounced. Also the packing list/invoice was not just thrown into the box. It was placed into a SkiEssentials envelope. I notice things like that and I am very, very impressed with these guys & gals. Well done!

Thanks so much! Your comment makes me want to drop some skis off the Empire State Building... ;)

Read Blinn

lakespapa
Inactive

Kris77

Booting up
Skier
Amazing transaction from @Joal who sent me an amazing vintage Anba ski suit for the cost of shipping. Thank you!
also
A perfect deal with @Daniel who shipped me some Hanson Rivas. Thank you as well!

Keep the selling that vintage ski gear, it makes your wife happy and annoys mine. haha

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
The following is a copy and paste from another thread and talks about getting hooked up by Phil at my first Gathering in 2012:

At the 2012 Tahoe Gathering I quizzed Phil who I had just met, about Tecnica ski boots and Phil being Phil, arranged for the Tecnica rep to bring a lightly used demo pair of next year's Cochise Pro 130 boots, size 26.5 to the evening social at Start Haus. As soon as I tried the boots on I felt a slight pinch on either side of my heel and also a snug fit around the back of my foot...I knew I had found my next boot.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Kudos to @SkiEssentials, I finally decided to purchase some Lenz heated socks, and they had a 20% off and free shipping Cyber Wednesday sale (items other than 2018 merchandise). :daffy:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid