• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PugSki/SkiTalk - EpicSki username cross reference list

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I agree, it's not all that relevant, but Jim asked....
And some people may start waking up from their long summer's nap and wondering who's who.

albertanskigirl

aka Sabrina
Skier
Pug ski - EpicSki
  • Jim Kenney - Jamesj
  • Tricia - Trekchick
  • Philpug - Philpug
  • Jim McDonald - jimintokyo
  • Monique - bounceswoosh
  • KingGrump -- KingGrump
  • Willy - Goldmember (I'll note that there's a new Goldmember here that's not me
  • Kneale Brownson - Everywhere
  • Started at 53 (You can call me Jay) -- Started at 53
  • Don in Morrison - Morrison Claystone
  • Pat - mustski (in case that wasn't obvious) :cool:
  • Dave Petersen - MidwestPete
  • SBrown - Segbrown
  • binder - bbinder
  • Doug Briggs - Mastersracer
  • Read Blinn - lakespapa
  • LaurelHillCraze - Laurel Hill Crazie

Some others who have the same username:
  • mdf, Matchstix, SkiNurse, Needham, KevinF, Ski-3-PO, Scruffy, crgildart, sibhusky, DanoT, Max Capacity, Lofcaudio, Alexzn, dbostedo,
and many, many others

The three Tony's (actually there are also 2 others I don't know):
  • Tony S - qcanoe
  • TonyC - Tony Crocker
  • Tony - tseeb
A few more easy answers
  • James - Tog
  • Jeff N - Anachronism
  • Monique - bounceswoosh
  • David Chaus - DesiredUsername
  • David Chan - dchan
  • Ron - finndog
  • AmyPJ - contessant
  • dean_spirito - hippyflippyNM
  • Don in Morrison - Morrison Claystone
  • nay - naybreak
  • Oldschoolskier - Oldschoolskier
  • surfsnowgirl - surfsnowgirl
  • Marty McSly - Marty McSly
  • albertanskigirl - albertanskigirl

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have a lot of members showing up from Ski Divas too. Ladies, if your Diva handle is different, please add it too.

MadPatSki

Putting on skis
Skier
Pug ski/TGR/AZ/SJ2.0/T4T/NYSB - EpicSki/Zoneski/Snowjournal 1.0/First Tracks Online
MadPatSki - Patrick

I've only used Patrick on 4 ski forums, only 2 of those forums are still active. I used MadPatSki on all the other ski forums I joined afterward.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nemesis67 on Epic....it's an old gaming nickname from 20+ years ago when the internet was new and exciting and a P!! 350 was the shit......

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Nemesis67 on Epic....it's an old gaming nickname from 20+ years ago when the internet was new and exciting and a P!! 350 was the shit......
That made me laugh a little.
Glad you found pugski. You've been assimilated.

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
epicski was dave_SSS
pugski is SSSdave

Epicpass sent an email indicating my auto pass renewal was imminent so reviewed what the options were for this coming season. Then phoned their office and had my pass changed from Kirkwood only no restrictions senior $469 that I've had since Vail bought the resort to the Tahoe Value Pass senior $399. Vail could have gotten more of my money if they would have offered a Tahoe Local Pass with a senior discount which they do not for unknown reasons?

Thus outside the holiday black out dates will now be able to ski Heavenly 7 days a week and either Northstar or Kirkwood all but Saturdays. That does not matter because I retired in February from my 8-5 m-f hi tech career in Silicon Valley of 4+ decades so skiing weekends no longer matters. Actually I'll enjoy skiing Heavenly on Saturdays because yo yo-ing down Gunbarrel and East Face moguls on Saturdays when those slopes are most dug up and loose by other skiers is perfect for my interests. Additionally the Saturday night party scene in SLT will be easy to slide into from skiing during that day. Also will enjoy occasionally tree skiing Schaffer's Camp chair at Northstar on week day fresh powder days where I would really like to rabbit bounce down some long epic non-stoppers.

David

Last edited:
TS
Jim Kenney

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump.

Who is just getting here after a long summer off?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Freaq has been a member here for a while but he rarely posts. I do keep in touch with him from time to time.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
This list is useful. Too bad it's not more complete yet. I had figured out quite a few just from what they would post about or a similar username, but I had missed that @AmyPJ was contessant!

I also was maintaining a list of everyone's real names matched to their screen names (for at least all the folks I had met at gatherings).

Sponsor