• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Years ago I boarded the gondola at Stratton Mountain. I was the only skier with a bunch of snowboarders. They were a bit noisy but no big deal. One of the kids looks at his friends and says "Anyone got 'something' to smoke?" There was some tittering and movement. Not wanting to put up with the smell, I softly said, "How do you know I'm not a Cop?" :ogcool: For some reason it got real quiet for the rest of the ride. :D They took off quickly once we got to the top.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
IMG_3787.PNG

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Four famous beer owners walk into a bar. The CEO for Budweiser orders a Bud Light. The CEO for Miller orders a Miller Light. The CEO for Coors orders a Coors Light. The CEO for Guinness orders a Coke. They all ask him why he didn't order a Guinness to which he replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer then neither am I."

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
So this 1 is 50% my fault....... maybe. I'm getting older & have still been riding a rigid mtn bike. Solo rides are fine, but when I ride with buds- I'm competitive. The bike is a custom Salsa 29'er 1x10. I'm also older & busier so I ask the local, new start up bike shop to install a 100mm fork. If nothing else, I'll be a lil safer bombing with folks riding 27+ full suspension rigs. I drop off the fork, axel caps, new race for the crown. It's a carbon steerer tube & I don't want to mess it up cutting.

I get busier, I go out west for 3 weeks, I drop in & the guys not there & then today we connect.

So..... my bikes ready, but he missed that I brought him a new race & took the original. No biggie- but I wanted to swap easy for winter. He lost my original skewer- uhh. There's a random tire on the front wheel- WTF? I'm running 2.4's & now there's a 2.25 on the front.

Kicker - HE LOST MY SADDLE?!?

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
So this 1 is 50% my fault....... maybe. I'm getting older & have still been riding a rigid mtn bike. Solo rides are fine, but when I ride with buds- I'm competitive. The bike is a custom Salsa 29'er 1x10. I'm also older & busier so I ask the local, new start up bike shop to install a 100mm fork. If nothing else, I'll be a lil safer bombing with folks riding 27+ full suspension rigs. I drop off the fork, axel caps, new race for the crown. It's a carbon steerer tube & I don't want to mess it up cutting.

I get busier, I go out west for 3 weeks, I drop in & the guys not there & then today we connect.

So..... my bikes ready, but he missed that I brought him a new race & took the original. No biggie- but I wanted to swap easy for winter. He lost my original skewer- uhh. There's a random tire on the front wheel- WTF? I'm running 2.4's & now there's a 2.25 on the front.

Kicker - HE LOST MY SADDLE?!?

This definitely sounds like the wrong thread! Also WTF.

Snowfan

aka Eric Nelson
Skier
The baldy (white face) is trying to figure out which lock to pick to get out like the little guy...Mom keeping an eye on him while he gets the good grass.
20170425_134304.jpg

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
What do they call it when you're floating in the pool and periodically resting a series of mysteriously emptying cans of beer over your navel while waiting for the next Uber Eats delivery? (Not that I would have any personal experience with any such behavior.)
Had a coworker like that who would clap his hands and bark like seal so that we would toss him another beer while floating in the pool on his back.