• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pithy & Piercing, Succinct & Snappy: It's Prickly's 100th Post*

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'll let you have my beer. :beercheer:
Cheers :rocks:

TS
Prickly Jones

Prickly Jones

Jetsetting Curmudgeon
Skier
Red Hook has become trendy around here, so I had a few of those last night, for you guys.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I fell asleep too early and woke up in the wee hours. I guess I should have had a night cap before going to bed.... Perhaps ....

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Cracks me up! ^^^

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's about the only think you could say on Epic that won't trigger an argument.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
:beercheer:

Mmmmmm. Beeeeeer.... Porter, Stout, Scottish Ale, Pilsner, Lager; just none of that IPA stuff thank you very much.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
What's with this sissy "No IPA" stuff? People need to sac up and get with the program! :duck:

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
:beercheer:

Mmmmmm. Beeeeeer.... Porter, Stout, Scottish Ale, Pilsner, Lager; just none of that IPA stuff thank you very much.
Got it, you love beer but hate what my wife calls the IPA yuck. My favorite beer Heady Topper she ranks a 10 on the yuck scale. Given the she thought she hated every IPA there is a short list that she loves. First is Fiddlehead and this on tap in our kegerator. Second is Lawson’s Sip of Sunshine and her favorite. Third and newest love of her’s is Bright with Nelson a Double IPA from Treehouse. Drinking my way thru tons of great IPA’s to find the few that she will drink is my passion. Pretty sure that you may surprise yourself and find a IPA or two that you do love if you give it a try.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
We had dinner with my sister last night, as anniversary gifts for Cheryl and me she got a bottle of champagne (Cheryl) and a bottle of Chimay Blue Label (me). Yay!

Sponsor

Staff online