• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Accidental selfie today at Sugarbush
20170117_101948.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That's pretty cool.

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
On my way to Kitzbuehel I made little detour and stopped for two days in my friend's place in Innsbruck so we had time to hit some slopes after whole weekend of snowing. And finally I was infront of camera once for a change and not always behind it, so I finally have some nice photos of me skiing :)

fb2.jpg

fb1.jpg

fb3.jpg

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
@James Rossi Soul 7 180cm... most of time a bit too short, sometimes a bit too narrow, but unfortunately I can't have too many wishes when it comes to pow skis, so I need to be happy with what I can get, unless I would want to buy them myself :D

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
@James Rossi Soul 7 180cm... most of time a bit too short, sometimes a bit too narrow, but unfortunately I can't have too many wishes when it comes to pow skis, so I need to be happy with what I can get, unless I would want to buy them myself :D

Primoz. they appear to work just fine. :golfclap:

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Great day of skiing today at Ski Apache, NM. Soft snow every run. A bit of fog at times but awesome day. Thank goodness for the Gondola. :D

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_4980.JPG.jpeg