• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Patrick Riml leaving his position 2/1/24 as U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine Director

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Snip from article.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine Director Patrick Riml announced that he is leaving his position as of February 1, 2024. He will remain with U.S. Ski & Snowboard in an advisory capacity.

“I’m so proud of the work I’ve done with the Sitfel U.S. Alpine Ski Team over the decades and know I’m leaving it in the right hands as I transition out of the organization,” said Riml.

----------------------------------

Intersting that there was no hint of his leaving in the podcast that was released yesterday

I wonder when the podcast was recorded.

Last edited:

wnyskier

Out on the slopes
Skier
I believe Martin (the host) mentioned that it was about 4 weeks ago, but I could be wrong. Riml was pretty forthright in his views on a number of topics.

Shameless plug: If you have any interest in ski racing, The Next Turn podcast is hosted by Martin Wilson. Martin is a coach with high level FIS experience. He gets the top talents: athletes, coaches, and NGO leaders on his podcast. He asks the tough questions and provides great insight.

Sponsor

Staff online

• dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid