• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordica Enforcers, 185, with AaTTack demo's-SOLD.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
These are up for sale in case anyone here wants them. They are really good shape. a few scrapes on the tops but the bases are super clean. I would sell them now for $525.00 shipped.

OK folks, PICTURES. I also have a pair of Sali STH13's in case you want to swap (unmounted) I could use the demo's. I can also sell flat.

Ski's are in excellent condition. The bases are perfect. There are a few minor scratches on tops and a section of scratches on the tail that I got in my thule box. They are cosmetic though. There's a grass sticks sticker that can be peeled off if you want.

enforcer base tail.jpg enforcer bases top.jpg enforcer full.jpg enforcer tails.jpg enforcer tops tips.jpg

Last edited:
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
well for you, same price... (you do know that's how its spelled)

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
If I hadn't booked my AIARE Hut trip last night for the same price I would be struggling to not buy these. Need to sell my current daily drivers first though. GLWS.

Reactions: Ron

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
I have a great lay-away plan here :)

If i get the Praxis 9d8s I just posted sold, and can work out a weekend fishing up near the boat to pick'em up I'll get in touch.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Hey all, I am ready to move these so please let me know if there's an interest. I am also fine with selling these flat as I could use the demo binding. I have some STH13's that I could substitute or if you just want them flat, throw an offer at me. I will get pics up.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Now..what to replace them with????

EdwardsZino

Booting up
Skier
Skis look great and arrived in a matter of days, very excited after hearing such great things about the Enforcers. Extremely easy purchase, thanks again Ron.

I ski mostly at Vail or A-Bay, mostly depends on traffic and how early I can wake up. It would be great to meet up sometime at A-Basin, even if it's just for an après beer in the lot :beercheer:

Sponsor

Staff online