• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Moxie Benefit Ski Collection Liquidation Auction

TS
Lowell Watson

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
The auction for moxie is now closed.

I want to send a special thanks to Phil, Tricia, and Ziggy for all the help and support as well as all the members of Pugski.com for their interest and support for Moxie. I will be contacting this who bid on items today whether they won or not. Please bear with me over the next 24 hours and you will all be notified.

Moxie is doing much better and his attitude is returning to normal. The hardest thing now is trying to keep the stitches in (third time is a charm, right?) and keeping him calm. His brain keeps telling him to get the squirrel, but the body isn't ready yet. We will get there, but it will be a while.

I will also be re-listing the remaining stuff in a sale format (not sure if auction format was best idea) over the next couple days. If you missed the auction and want something before I re-list, PM me with what you want and what you want to pay for it. NO OFFER WILL BE REFUSED.

Thanks again to the outpouring of support for Moxie, he is a part of our family, and now a part of yours.

Best Wishes,
Lowell Watson

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Lowell, the picture of the JIGS wasn't the best, can you please list what each of the jigs are for? I may need some! :D

Last edited:
TS
Lowell Watson

Lowell Watson

Skier
Long overdue update on Moxie: he is doing much better! His mind is all a-twitter and he is back to shaking at the sight of any bird or critter. His wound is finally healing well (couple stitch redo' later finally ending in staples) and he is moving around well for 4 weeks out. The brain is still moving too fast for the body, but he will get there. Moxie is extremely excited by the snow and is a little bummed he can't go buck wild, hopefully he will get to experience a late season storm or two. Here are a couple pics of the before and after staple removal. Lowell jr thought Moxie needed sponsorship so he decorated his cone!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

TS
Lowell Watson

Lowell Watson

Skier
Tell Moxie that chicks dig scars.

He sure has the scar department covered...(total chick magnet)
Summer '15 bite on shoulder by dog, 4 staples
Summer '14 lost fight with a fisher cat in back yard in suburbia, stitches and staples in his right rear paw
Over the years: 2 other dog attacks and a stick puncture from running too buck wild in the woods adding up to another 20+ stitches.

Moxie, being the fun loving freewheelin' guy he is, still hasn't realized that every animal isn't a friend...but he will never stop trying

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
He sure has the scar department covered...(total chick magnet)
Summer '15 bite on shoulder by dog, 4 staples
Summer '14 lost fight with a fisher cat in back yard in suburbia, stitches and staples in his right rear paw
Over the years: 2 other dog attacks and a stick puncture from running too buck wild in the woods adding up to another 20+ stitches.

Moxie, being the fun loving freewheelin' guy he is, still hasn't realized that every animal isn't a friend...but he will never stop trying
Moxie's new nick name..."Junkyard"

Tuner 54

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Glad see Moxie doing well.
New member to sight; looking for a pair of Soloman 9E Equipe (they have multi color top sheet; yellow, purple, orange; psychedelic/ tie die look; only way I could think how to describe) circa 1990 (?). I did not see any Soloman skis in your collection but maybe you could direct me to someone who may help me find these special skis. Thanks. Throw the ball to Moxie for me. Mike

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
New member to sight; looking for a pair of Soloman 9E Equipe (they have multi color top sheet; yellow, purple, orange; psychedelic/ tie die look; only way I could think how to describe) circa 1990 (?). I did not see any Soloman skis in your collection but maybe you could direct me to someone who may help me find these special skis. Thanks. Throw the ball to Moxie for me. Mike
These?
p4pb2724963.jpg

I had the 1S mounted with 997 DR Suspension, loved that ski.

TS
Lowell Watson

Lowell Watson

Skier
I have a pair of 9000 2e around a 205cm with a fresh grind and wax I will happily give up. I also have the follow up "demonstration" prototype in a 205. I'm on vacation currently, but can get you some pics next week.

Until then, Moxie, Lowell and I will be doing a lot of this:
image.jpeg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have a pair of 9000 2e around a 205cm with a fresh grind and wax I will happily give up. I also have the follow up "demonstration" prototype in a 205. I'm on vacation currently, but can get you some pics next week.

Until then, Moxie, Lowell and I will be doing a lot of this:
View attachment 12115
Those would be Pr8's.

TS
Lowell Watson

Lowell Watson

Skier
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sponsor