• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Meteorology..gotta love it..

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
So I've been sitting watching snow fall here in the Big Smoke for 6 hours. Originally they were calling for 1"-2". That was last night. Then when we had 2" on the ground by 7am, they revised it to 2"-4". Then when we hit 4" on the ground at 10am they started calling for 4"-6"...now that we're at about 5" they've decided to go all in and are now forecasting up to 8"! Man, if I had this kinda hit rate at work I'd be fired!!! :roflmao: Thank god it's a Sunday!!

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
scott43, just the reason I decided to stay put at Tremblant. Now the question, do I try to get a few runs in tomorrow morning, or just drive home......decisions, decisions...

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I live out in the hills and find the deer are the best perdition for weather

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just got home from Mt St Louis. While it snowed there last night and all day today, when I got off the bus at york mills there was 6" on my truck. What a surprise. I thought it was going to be mostly a rain event in the city

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
GTA and east...snow....The wind is something else. Just heard that Bernard Gendron...runs ski and golf trips out of Montreal. DH and I did a trip to SLC years ago through them. Gendron was hit by a van while cycling in NZ. Serious head injuries....called the family from Canada...not looking good. So yes, I'm doing first tracks tomorrow morning if we open!! Life is too short. Ski more!!

Sponsor

Staff online