• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Met up with fellow bear, Blackcomb today

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
Beautiful but really cold day today on Blackcomb Mountain. @DanoT was in town and met up for an afternoon of skiing and brunch at the Crystal Hut. I've been waiting for it to open and their loaded waffles since I arrived in November. Had a great afternoon skiing with Dano and thanks for the brunch!

So if you weren't coming for anything else to the Whistler Gathering, do come for the waffles and views from the Crystal Hut Deck and the top of 7th Heaven today. My cell phone pano... i need to take a real camera up for sure. It's so beautiful up there and not often as clear as today.

Panoramic views from the Cyrstal Hut, looking out over Whistler across the way and Blackcomb runs.

CrystalHutPano1_resize.jpg CyrstalHutPano3_resize.jpg

From the top of 7th Heaven on Blackcomb..just across from Couloir Extreme. 20161214_120344.jpg 20161214_120422.jpg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Wow, looks like Stonehenge north! Canada's definitely a blue state Dano LOL!

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Gesundheit!

"It's so our people will know, we were here.."

This is an inside joke for Canadians..they play this commercial on TV, sometimes seems like every other commercial..although lately it hasn't been on..it's kinda like Hinterland Who's Who... So now you see inukshuks everywhere in the country...

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
@DanoT was in town and met up for an afternoon of skiing and brunch at the Crystal Hut. I've been waiting for it to open and their loaded waffles since I arrived in November. Had a great afternoon skiing with Dano and thanks for the brunch!

So if you weren't coming for anything else to the Whistler Gathering, do come for the waffles and views from the Crystal Hut Deck and the top of 7th Heaven today.

Dano, I think you just got upstaged by waffles!

AaronFM

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm here all week. Send me a PM. Would be good to make a few runs with you guys!

TS
Lady_Salina

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm here all week. Send me a PM. Would be good to make a few runs with you guys!
Keep in touch with the Grumps and if I get any time off I'll join for a run or two. I have no official days off this coming week, but nothing pre booked so I could end up with an afternoon free.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
While you were skiing there, @Older boot and I were skiing Northstar.
It was knee deep everywhere, balls deep most places, and occasionally waist deep.
Robin showing off his stuff.

Sponsor

Staff online