• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Memorable quotes from the season

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
On one of the most beautiful spring skiing days thus far:
"You're skis are fat. Maybe they should go on a diet."
"A diet of mashed potatoes. Num num num."

Love it!

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
my 12 yr old proclaimed out in Steamboat "Daddy, I don't know where my guns and knives are" ... which I will likely always remember. She made a tradition of buying cowboy toys since 7 or 8 yrs old at F.M Light and Sons each year and brings her prior purchases with her for fun in the condo.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
This may already be posted but I like @SBrown 's "don't be an ass"

Don't be an ass.jpg

Last edited:

Marty McSly

Getting off the lift
Skier
The waitress at Merlin's bar, Blackcomb, on the Friday of the Gathering, to the group of 13 sharing a bar table for 4:

"I'm sorry but I can't serve any more people at this table".

This was a couple of hours after she was looking daggers at me for holding the table by myself while waiting for @dbostedo and Robin to find their way by Braille down a mountain shrouded in fog so heavy it made pea soup look wimpy.

Is Robin @Older boot here BTW?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The waitress at Merlin's bar, Blackcomb, on the Friday of the Gathering, to the group of 13 sharing a bar table for 4:

"I'm sorry but I can't serve any more people at this table".

This was a couple of hours after she was looking daggers at me for holding the table by myself while waiting for @dbostedo and Robin to find their way by Braille down a mountain shrouded in fog so heavy it made pea soup look wimpy.

Is Robin @Older boot here BTW?
Becareful what you wish for.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
From the Gathering at Whistler-Blackcomb:

"This is usually groomed".​
:roflmao:

That might have been me - sounds like you guys are talking about the Saddle. After that everyone just shrugged and got after it. And it WAS fun @Jilly! Made parts of the rest of the week easier to deal with and more fun too.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That might have been me - sounds like you guys are talking about the Saddle. After that everyone just shrugged and got after it. And it WAS fun @Jilly! Made parts of the rest of the week easier to deal with and more fun too.
And you took like a trooper...PROPS.