• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Sens win 2-1. Woo! Pens tied halfway through the third. Lundquist played very well..crazy winning goal by Karlsson..almost at the goal line in the corner, off Lundquist's head and in.. Tight game..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Ya, the Rangers are the only remaining team who I give a flip about, but they are still behind my current home and more recent former home teams in terms of "love". They appear to be done, but I will hope for better next 4 games. if they lose I'm probably not going to watch anything else until the finals and pick a team to pull for when we see who the final two teams are...

x10003q

Out on the slopes
Skier
Ya, the Rangers are the only remaining team who I give a flip about, but they are still behind my current home and more recent former home teams in terms of "love". They appear to be done, but I will hope for better next 4 games. if they lose I'm probably not going to watch anything else until the finals and pick a team to pull for when we see who the final two teams are...

The Rangers are just playing rope a dope because they like to torture Ranger fans.:doh: