• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Interview with Jason Levinthal and Matt Sterbenz about the 4FRNT purchase

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We had a chance to talk to Jason and Matt regarding Jason's purchase of 4Front Skis. Our conversation went well pass the just the business transaction, Jason and Matt talked about state of the industry, how independent brands can work together and many other things. The phone interview was broken down into four segments.

skifotm

Booting up
Industry Insider
Nice little interview there Phil! My store has been selling both brands for a couple of years now and we are really stoked this went down the way it did. Both Matt and Jason share a tremendous passion for the sport of skiing and they both build a quality product. All 3 of us are looking forward to brainstorming some innovative and cool ideas to promote not only each other, but skiing in general. For now you can count on Fire On The Mountain having an extensive demo selection from J skis and 4FRNT for the upcoming season. A great way to see for yourself what kind of skis these guys are building!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@skifotm that is awesome news, I am glad you are behind this transaction, not that I was concerned but hearing a retailer who has been working with them giving the thumbs up is additionally encouraging. @JLev @MattSterbenz

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We recently stopped to visit with Matt in SLC.
It was interesting to see the cohesiveness happening under J's wing.

Sponsor

Staff online