• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

IKON Spot Injury Insurance

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This is an add-on for $64. While I have insurance, this seems to cover some things that mine may not, at least until deductibles are fulfilled. Having had one ER trip already this year I'm definitely interested. Also, when @AKMINK yoinked her knee at the Gathering two years ago it would have been nice to have. Has anyone else purchased this and, more importantly, used it? $64 seems like a no brainer and one less lunch at Deer Valley!

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I also purchased this, with the extreme cost of healthcare, even with primary insurance, it is a deal. Of course, just like the ikonpass itself, the more dedicated you are to ski at the ikonpass resorts, the cheaper it is per day, and the more you get out of your purchase.
For those doing a mixture of sports or outdoor activities though, different secondary insurance might fit better.

Other reviews I read said they pay claims pretty quickly. I think that this season it maybe a loss leader to get ikonpass exposure and probably running off of vc money.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online