• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Helly Hansen's Powderqueen jacket and Sensation pants from its ULLR line are not only eye popping with color, but also very well thought out and technical. For starters, the number of pockets and their placement are incredible: the exterior boasts four pockets plus a pass pocket in the sleeve, and inside you will find a tech pocket and a roomy goggle pocket.

fullsizeoutput_59b8.jpeg

This relaxed fit jacket is highly technical with their proprietary Helly Tech and H²Flow, allowing your body heat to be circulated for added warmth while keeping you dry. The jacket cuffs have a wide velcro closure so they can easily accommodate a variety of gloves and mittens.

hh gear whister 2.jpg
ULLR Powderqueen jacket pictured with ULLR special edition Viking midlayer. Photo: @Matchstix

The Sensation pants, though they are relaxed fit, fit snugly around the hips and waist, keeping them right where they should be. The roomy powder cuffs have enough room for a ski boot equipped with boot heater batteries, which is a huge plus for me. The convenient thigh pocket is just the right size to stash some Pugski stickers, keeping them handy to pass out.

We've had an interesting variety of weather this season, ranging from full downpour to deep cold powder days. This ULLR kit from Helly Hansen has kept me warm, dry, and comfortable in a variety of conditions.
  • Who is it for? Skiers who want a freeride look without having to layer.
  • Who is it not for? Someone who prefers to wear shells and layer.
  • Insider tip: Fit is true to size, buy with confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Nice jacket and seems awesomely functional. Our instructor jackets are HH and they are fantastic. I think HH makes a great jacket and I love the purple color. Think I'm going to have to look the jacket up :)

Last edited:

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
My main observation as I said to you is you just can't tell who it's made by (if you are more than 1000 yds away).;)

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
My main observation as I said to you is you just can't tell who it's made by (if you are more than 1000 yds away).;)
HAHA, because the giant orange HH don't stand out, eh?

*hope your healing.