• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from the SF Bay Area

FatTS

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
So I've been reading the forums on Pugski for the last 4 months and finally signed up. So much good info.

42 years old, recently re-addicted to skiing and ski equipment. When I was a kid and through HS, allI could think about was skiing and watching the weather report. Once mom/dad stopped paying for lift tickets and when I went off to college (and after) I would go years without skiing, and if lucky MIGHT get 3 days in a year if I got any.

I've been skiing on 2004 K2's until this year when I got a chance to try some modern technology (Stockli SR88's in 177) and that's when I wondered "what have I been missing all these years?" I was instantly re-addicted to skiing. Literally invested 20+ hours researching skis in the last 4 months.

About me: 5'11", 225lbs. strong intermediate. 60-70% on piste. Ski mainly north Tahoe area (Squaw, Alpine, Homewood).

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Bout time you signed up ;)

TS
FatTS

FatTS

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
20+ hours? Rookie. Welcome to Pugski.
It's probably way more than that but I stopped keeping track! This site is addictive.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Hang out here long enough and you will end up with way more than just one pair of skis :D Probably a garage full of them. :ogcool:

Sponsor