• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Greetings from the Northwest

SkiMore

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi, neat to find this community which I discovered while searching for reviews on gear. The picture is me on our first ski trip to Yosemite at 3. That was 50 years ago. There you go, now you know how old I am. We went on family ski vacations in Tahoe when I was in school. Later we had a place near Kirkwood when I was a teenager. I lived in Germany after college and was able to go on weekend day trips to ski in Austria (Tirol) and some longer trips in Switzerland and France. The last 10 years I skied only a few days each year, but this season got reinvigorated.

The new ski technology is amazing. My current ski is the Experience 100. I quite love it as it matches my style (mostly charging on the groomed, only occasional off-piste). They are rock stable, easy to drive, and hold an edge like crazy. I don’t love them in moguls I have to say. I'll be posting in the equipment forum for some thoughts and recommendations.

Looking forward to discussing all things skiing.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We are glad you have found us. Awesome picture and we look forward to seeing you around here more.

TS
SkiMore

SkiMore

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey there Sibhusky, I am in the Seattle area.

Sponsor