• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Great Screen Names

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There were a few names on Epic that I found interesting. I recall Yuki saying that he picked that username because it meant Snow in Japanese, which he picked up from karate. He was entertaining and informative. I think he would have enjoyed this community.

I'd be interested why Bob's name is @pais alto :huh:

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
There were a few names on Epic that I found interesting. I recall Yuki saying that he picked that username because it meant Snow in Japanese, which he picked up from karate. He was entertaining and informative. I think he would have enjoyed this community.

I'd be interested why Bob's name is @pais alto :huh:

It's Spanish for...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We had someone on my old Miata forum who's user name was "qwerty", another member asked him what it meant. He just replied "type it out".

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

I picked it porque me encanta el país alto. <- "because I love the high country." Clearly I didn't read the naming convention post before I signed up, but I like it so...

I liked DesiredUserName that @David Chaus used in the old place. There used to be someone on TGR that went by Princess Gruntypuffs.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There was a link somewhere to a "what would your Dr Seuss name be"
One of my friends was Whoefulwhinercrankypants. That would be an interesting user name for some folks I've encountered over the past 10 years or so.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I represent that remark!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I think its time to revisit this thread with the new membership and, besides, I want to know what's behind the name @Varmintmist

Mike Thomas

Whiteroom
Industry Insider
I also think of one of my friends from when I lived in Montana, he had a pretty sizable weapons collection and liked shooting prarie dogs with assault riffles (I wasn't a fan of this aspect, but whatever). He used to tell me a really good shot and the prarie dog would vaporize into a pink mist.

I like Carl Spackle better, I guess because I think prarie dogs are cute as hell.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
7835bdef4c9a0ceecd50fdd35630f906.jpg

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I remember seeing a SteezusChrist somewhere. Probably TGR. Wish I'd thought of that.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Bump.
We've had a few new members with interesting names.
Recently seen in another thread.
@bitflogger - There has to be a story there.

Sponsor