• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Goggle repair

colospgmike

Putting on skis
Skier
I am seeing some separation between the thin cloth ? material that rests on your face and the frame foam on a pair of Anon goggles. Trying to research a glue to put this back in place that wont jack up the foam. Anyone do this repair in the past?

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
this maybe where you can also contact Anon, and see if you get something via warranty (assuming you bought your goggles from an authorized retailer).

TS
C

colospgmike

Putting on skis
Skier
this maybe where you can also contact Anon, and see if you get something via warranty (assuming you bought your goggles from an authorized retailer).
I contacted Burton, I am wrapping up a second season with these so there is an outside chance they may do something for me. Trying to decide between boxing them up or just trying to repair myself.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Not specifically to repair the foam on a pair of goggle.
I used the adhesive to attach an additional piece of foam to an existing foam section on a OSBE helmet visor to eliminate air leakage.

TS
C

colospgmike

Putting on skis
Skier
So I sent the goggles(Anon M2) back to Burton even though they were outside warranty by a few months. They did a replacement for me NC. Only niggle they sent me a black frame w green accents to replace a black frame w red accents. They did send me the whole kit so ended up w green solex and blue lagoon lenses. My original kit was red solex and blue lagoon lenses. Light transmission is pretty close between the red and green so have to play w both to see if I have a pref and now I have a backup blue lagoon lens. The blue lagoons are the best low light lens I have used so far. So green would not have been my first choice but new pair of goggles what the heck.

Sponsor

Staff online