• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Free FREE: brand new Anon M3 lens - Blue Lagoon - 80% VLT

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
There's some backstory, but long story short* I am not comfortable taking money for this lens. If anyone would like it, they are yours for the cost of shipping - or, if you're nearby, we can meet (my discretion).

It comes with its own hardsided lens case and even the (somewhat abused) packaging.

It's for low-light conditions.

* Long story:

I was in a collision last season. I was physically fine, but my brake was not, and ski patrol wouldn't let me hike down the hill. I rode the sled down bronco-style. At the bottom, we both reached for my ski poles at the same time. My goggles were on my helmet, and somehow my lens ended up with a big scratch on the periphery.

I told him it wasn't a big deal and I was fine using the lens, but he was mortified and insisted he must replace them. So I reluctantly gave him the model - Anon WM1 - and the lens color - which I incorrectly identified as Blue Lagoon. He obviously had my contact info from the collision report, and I didn't have his. After a few months, I pretty much wrote it off. And I continued to use my scratched lens without trouble.

Anyway, in March or so, a mysterious package arrives at my house. With the lens. But it's M3, not WM1. I can't use it. I offered it up in the Mother's Day thread, but nobody bit.

I wouldn't feel right selling it, so I'd like to pay it forward.

blah

Getting on the lift
Skier
Good on ya for the pay it forward! Too bad it's not an M2, otherwise I'd take them. But just to double-check, M3 cylindrical lens
MERPRO.jpg

NOT M2 spherical lens, right?
712b6e47-4f53-46a7-982f-eeee028508e5

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Good on ya for the pay it forward! Too bad it's not an M2, otherwise I'd take them. But just to double-check, M3 cylindrical lens
MERPRO.jpg

NOT M2 spherical lens, right?
712b6e47-4f53-46a7-982f-eeee028508e5

20170804_144547.jpg

Sponsor