• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

EpicSki--A Eulogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
While I have some sympathy with some of the views that made me a low poster on Epic in the last 18 months, I see no need to kick a corpse. I've met some great people via Epic and had some really fun turns. I think Tyler should be commended for his efforts to keep a derailing train on the tracks, and while his shtick isn't my flava I'm not judge and jury on something which is basically a matter of taste.

I hope the best of Epic survives here, camaraderie, knowledge honestly and openly shared and a fairly diverse range of ski loons. I can give a pass on the technique tech weeniness and some of the "I am a considerably better skier than yow.."stuff

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I found Epic this past March, I found Pugski via Epic. Bing (because I hate google) led me to some great info on Epic, but as a newbie I have zero emotional attachment, but I do get it.

All that being said, in my opinion (if anybody cares) is that this thread should have been locked after the first post. It seems to me some "Pugs" are not going on Epic any more and it was a way to inform those people of Tyler's thoughts.

This whole back and forth crap belongs on Epic.

Again, just my opinion

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
french-taunting.jpg

Come back and I shall taunt you a second time........

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I found Epic this past March, I found Pugski via Epic. Bing (because I hate google) led me to some great info on Epic, but as a newbie I have zero emotional attachment, but I do get it.

All that being said, in my opinion (if anybody cares) is that this thread should have been locked after the first post. It seems to me some "Pugs" are not going on Epic any more and it was a way to inform those people of Tyler's thoughts.

This whole back and forth crap belongs on Epic.

Again, just my opinion

You know something...you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.