• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Elan's new ski

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
How about a very special slalom ski made entirely out of silky smooth and yummy chocolate? Check the Elan SLX in its newest tech iteration - full choc sandwich
1f609.png
;)
Made by chocolate masters from Molinet - hiša čokolade, this sweet pair of skis will be presented at the Chocolate festival in Radovljica (Slovenia) this weekend.
And when the festival's over? We all know what happens then ... omnomnomnom
1f609.png
;)
#elanskis #alwaysgoodtimes

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yeah...we know....
fullsizeoutput_5580.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_5584.jpeg

We gave it a "Best in Snow" award at SIA.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Hate to say it, but if the Ripstix were the only skis on the planet, I'd quit. :(

( And they're so good looking... I wanted to like them. It was one I couldn't look the rep in the eye and have something good to say when I handed them back.)

Last edited:

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
Hate to say it, but if the Ripstix were the only skis on the planet, I'd quit. :(

( And they're so good looking... I wanted to like them. It was one I couldn't look the rep in the eye and have something good to say when I handed them back.)
Care to write a review?

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Care to write a review?

Honestly, it was one of the few skis I've been on in recent years that T can say nothing good about other than the graphics are cool. The past ski that were a similar category of "&$!#!!!" was the Rev 105. I think both skis have a very low skier weight limit.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January