• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Conditions At Beaver Creek

midwestfabs

Booting up
Skier
Curious...we are going to be in BC next week and was wondering if anyone had any insight on the conditions. I know there was a few storms that passed thru this past week and one this weekend, but seems most of the snow fell on the Breck side of the i70 corridor area.

Thanks

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
A friend skied there Friday and said it was corn to "softer than corn." Beaver Creek is, I think, the lowest in altitude of the I-70 corridor ski resorts - it's much more sun affected than Breck. On Friday, that meant that the snow at Beaver Creek was nice and soft, while Breck was crunch crunch crunch.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Curious...we are going to be in BC next week and was wondering if anyone had any insight on the conditions. I know there was a few storms that passed thru this past week and one this weekend, but seems most of the snow fell on the Breck side of the i70 corridor area.

Thanks

Talked to a friend of mine that skied this morning and left. He told me a lot of dirt showing already and the snow is quite slushy most of the day everywhere. Overall I think it is done for the season except at certain moments during the day. Of course, this all can change quickly with just a foot of new snow...