• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Complain about Spring thread

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
It's not sunny.

IMG_5164.PNG

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It seemed about the right time for the first lawn mowing until we got several inches overnight. Love the rhythms of Spring.

Snowbird's claiming 10 inches.

IMG_2199.JPG
IMG_2204.JPG

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
^^^ This looks like it belongs in the "Spring is Awesome" thread. ^^^ Not the "Complain about Spring Thread"

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
^^^*the snow is getting a little bit wind consolidated and slightly sun affected when it pokes through. And there was a bump.

IMG_5255.JPG

The complain about threads are always the repository for how good it is :).

TS
Core2

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Do midgets get to claim bigger pow days?

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I was pretty excited about all the snow coming in this week, so naturally our on-call schedule had to be shuffled because someone's last day is this Friday, and guess who's on call?

It's fine at Breck because I have great reception and can get back to my condo, but not so much for A Basin. Hm. Does the base of Loveland have wifi? I do have reception there.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I was pretty excited about all the snow coming in this week, so naturally our on-call schedule had to be shuffled because someone's last day is this Friday, and guess who's on call?

It's fine at Breck because I have great reception and can get back to my condo, but not so much for A Basin. Hm. Does the base of Loveland have wifi? I do have reception there.
Loveland has WiFi...so does Abasin.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Loveland has WiFi...so does Abasin.

A Basin has wifi, but I wouldn't get the page because of my phone's reception there, unfortunately. Loveland is a safer bet.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
A Basin has wifi, but I wouldn't get the page because of my phone's reception there, unfortunately. Loveland is a safer bet.

Well, if you switch to AT&T you'll have full coverage everywhere except the lower part of Zuma. So stop here for on-call calls. You can go a bit lower, but this is more comfortable, quiet, and generally not windy. Corn's good, too.

IMG_2048.JPG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Well, if you switch to AT&T you'll have full coverage everywhere except the lower part of Zuma. So stop here for on-call calls. You can go a bit lower, but this is more comfortable, quiet, and generally not windy. Corn's good, too.

View attachment 22761

I ... no. I'm not switching carriers.

..oh. i get it. This was just an excuse to post another corn photo!

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I ... no. I'm not switching carriers.

..oh. i get it. This was just an excuse to post another corn photo!

I was actually on Verizon (working for Verizon) during ^^^ meeting, but ATT has a repeater at A-Basin so full coverage front side where Verizon has sketchy coverage only low on the back side, probably out of Keystone.

What better reason to change carriers ;)?

ConCallCorn.

IMG_2045.JPG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I was actually on Verizon (working for Verizon) during ^^^ meeting, but ATT has a repeater at A-Basin so full coverage front side where Verizon has sketchy coverage only low on the back side, probably out of Keystone.

What better reason to change carriers ;)?

I have had zero luck with Verizon at A Basin...

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I think I still had a Blackberry. A really good bad phone.

I also seem to have some sort of reception curse. I'll have two fewer bars than anyone around me, regardless of which phone I currently own.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I also seem to have some sort of reception curse. I'll have two fewer bars than anyone around me, regardless of which phone I currently own.

My wife is like that, but it's a technology curse. Every iPhone she gets does weird stuff, her Mac does weird stuff and won't print even though mine will every time, the speedo is wonky in her car unless I drive it, on and on.

I think she's an alien.

Sponsor

Staff online