• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Christmas 2024 in the Dolomites anyone?

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Is anyone interested in a Christmas (and maybe New Years’) skiing trip in the Dolomiti Superski area? My plan is to drive there either on Friday 20th or Saturday 21th of December 2024 and stay in the Moena area. From there, we ski a different ski area each day.

We would have easy access to Ski Latemar, Alpe Cermis, Carezza, Vigo di Fassa, Pozzo di Fassa, Alpe Lusia, Passo San Pellegrino, Passo Rolle, San Martino di Castrozza, Civetta, Sella Ronda…

I am relatively flexible as far as return dates are concerned. Anywhere from December 28th to January 4th would be achievable for me. That first week of the break (Christmas) is a week I want to be there, though. Despite it being a Christmas holiday all over Europe, most people will flock to the mountains no sooner than the 27th. This means that first week, you practically have the runs to yourself.

Is anyone interested in flying to Europe around that time? The Dolomiti Superski is in the Ikon pass. And I have been there loads and would love to show you around.

Sponsor

Staff online