• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Tiki is quite the kitten. He and the other kitties are making progress. Pacino is such a good sport as tiki jumps on his back all the time. Pacino seems a bit depressed so hopefully will snap out of it soon.

20170616_222048.jpg
20170616_085147.jpg
20170617_144205.jpg

Last edited:

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Was Pacino missing Kobie or upset at Tiki moving in? I love the last picture of him peeking over your leg(?).

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Was Pacino missing Kobie or upset at Tiki moving in? I love the last picture of him peeking over your leg(?).

Tiki is such a sweetheart. He pushes into my face with his purring up a storm.

Pacino and Kobie were never close so his behavior didn't change after she passed. Pacino became lethargic upon Tiki's arrival.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is my first post in 'Cat in a box'
Saw this commercial for a company "Managing the complexities of the digital economy"
Cracked me up!

And then there's the IKEA spoof

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
pabarncat_zpszb875qqp.jpg

RARE Pennsylvania BARN cats for sale 100.00 each

Ready in about 6 weeks just in time for the 50% off sale. If you act quickly you are eligible for the 25.00 instant rebate. These RARE cats are exceedingly well prepared to adapt to your barn OR home. Thats right, these exceptional specimens are suitable for barns, garages, homes, and apartments in every state in the union, Mexico and Canada.

But wait, there's more. Because we want to see you become the proud owner of these RARE Pennsylvania BARN cats, act now and we will wave the 25.00 handling fee. Thats right folks, you can have these RARE PA barn cats for the low low price of come and get one.

Act now, supply is limited.