• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Beyond epic! Sustaining PugSki into the Future!

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wait, there's Pugski swag?! I gotta investigate and support the site. Do I get to pick the color shirt, assuming you have them in stock?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wait, there's Pugski swag?! I gotta investigate and support the site. Do I get to pick the color shirt, assuming you have them in stock?
We will be having a selection coming in the fall. What there is floating around are "prototypes" ;)

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Polar Bottles offers custom logos inside the bottles outer shell ... an item that others (besides me) may be interested in. Great for the biking crowd and others .. eg:

(US Co company too)

Pugski polar.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Same here. Have stickers and a nice hat. Keep up the good work and if you need more storage don't be shy about asking for some help!
When have you known us to be shy. But thank you very much.

nemesis256

Patrick
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I would be curious to know how many new members there have been since Monday, and how many you typically get in a week.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I would be curious to know how many new members there have been since Monday, and how many you typically get in a week.
This has been the biggest influx since we went live 18 months ago. We have had about 200 new member come in since the announcement.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Maybe those of us who joined pre-announcement should get a special notation or sticker :) :) :)
@laine suggested something like that as well.
Not sure how to do that and....I think we can figure it out if we can read a calendar.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Maybe those of us who joined pre-announcement should get a special notation or sticker :) :) :)

@laine suggested something like that as well.
Not sure how to do that and....I think we can figure it out if we can read a calendar.

It doesn't matter when you got here, just that you are here. We are about inclusion not about exclusion.