• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Benefit Auction for Moxie: Transpack Sidekick Pro

Ziggy

Lead Dog
Admin
Moxie needs our help. Please read what his dad is willing to do HERE.
IMG_0386.JPG
From one dog to another, I got @Philpug and @Tricia to contribute a Transpack Sidekick Pro along a pack of stickers. All proceeds go to help @Lowell Watson and Moxie. We will cover shipping (CONUS) to the highest bidder. We will start the bidding at $25 and bidding will go in $5 increments (minimum). Auction ends 1/10/16 at 6:17 pm PST.
Check out the Swag Bag auction HERE.

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
An unfortunate and unexpected, let's call it a family restructuring, over the past few months have kept me mostly radio silent.

HOWEVER, Moxie is doing great and I just spent a great week of vacation with him and the boy on the coast of Maine.

Life is hectic and we will try to check in more often. Maybe some dock leaping pictures in August when we go back. Here is a highlight from last week. Bluebird day in Boothbay!
image.jpeg

Moxie trying to get at the baby lobster the kid caught in his mini trap. Licking bait juice in bottom right.
image.jpeg

Now that's a ski chair!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
See the thermoflex liners? I have about 40pr kicking around.

We will monitor more closely now that things are settling down, and some more Moxie pics will be coming