• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Beer

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
As much as I try Cider's they just don't really do it for me. Although when we were in the UK last year it was nice to see how many they had on draft. Just bought a groupon for the Black Hog Brewery here in CT which I'm stoked about as Ginga Ninja is one of my favorite beers. I have to say though that since I'm no longer drinking beer during the week that my taste has waned a bit. I had a Goose Island IPA last saturday and it didn't go down as smooth as they usually do. I also had a Harpoon Wannamango on Sunday and it was too sweet for me. I've been drinking a bit more of vodka/soda and the occasional glass of Sauvignon Blanc these days and I think it's affecting my beer palate. I've lost a little weight since I've cut back on the beer but come ski season I'll be baaaaack as nothing tastes better than a cold one after a great day on the slopes.

Swede

Making fresh tracks
Skier
IMG_2907.JPG
This one was a while ago.

Follow up: super good with chocolate.

Last edited:

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Beer fridges are loaded ready to assault the dog days of August. Fall and ski season rapidly approaching. Time to show your summer beer quiver. Mine should allow safe passage to cold weather.

Beer Frigs.JPG

1/2 Keg of Fiddlehead
30 cans Lawson's Sip of Sunshine
20 Cans Alchemist Crusher
16 Cans Alchemist Heady Topper
4 Cans Alchemist Focal Banger
4 Cans Alchemist Luscious
4 Bottles Victory mixed
3 Bottles Stone mixed
3 Bottles Dogfish Midas Touch
3 Cans Dogfish Flesh and Blood
2 Bottles Dragon Milk
1 Bottle Lawsons Maple Tripple
1 Bottle Foley Brothers Hawaiian King
1 Bottle Foley Brothers Blackbeard Porter
Over $500 in delicious beer to drink. I used to think that being a beer snob was cheap. That is no longer the case.

Posaune

sliding
Skier
I was at Chuckanut Brewery last night and thought to take a picture of their medal wall. These guys have won gold at every level, including the Worlds. They are seriously committed to making the best beer anywhere. If you're in Bellingham, stop by. Mondays pints go for $3. Their restaurant is good too.

IMG_0076.JPG

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Summer in Maine has properly begun, now that we have local corn and wild - i.e
real - blueberries.

20170729_193318-01.jpeg

Sponsor