• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arizona Powder Skiing with some Old Dudes.

raisingarizona

Out on the slopes
Skier
So this has been posted up on Epic, TGR, and it's in the Four Corners Thread on the General Discussion/Pugski forum as well but I figured what the heck I might as well throw it up on here too just in case anyone has missed it.

This edit is just some mellow powder skiing with old guys but I'm really proud of the editing. I work hard to try and capture how good the skiing actually can be here in Arizona and being in Arizona I think it's pretty unique. I also try to edit so the viewer isn't killed with too much POV and filler, I use a hand cam to get some different shots and of other skiers whenever I can.

Well, I hope you dig it. Thanks for watching!

hrstrat57

Skis guitars Mustangs
Skier
Well done. Have family in AZ that ski SnowBowl.

I absolutely love flag, hoping to hit it next season.

Inspiring work here. well played!

James

Out There
Instructor
Very cool! Is that all the Snowbowl?
How old are these "old guys"?

Very fond memories of that area of the San Francico peaks. Rode horses in the foothills there a few times. Hiked up Mt Humphrey once on a bluebird day in fall.
The foothills are full of Indian pottery shards in the very fine sand.

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
Nice work and even better skiing. This "old dude" would likely have made quite a few more turns on a lot of that terrain. Thanks for sharing.

TS
raisingarizona

raisingarizona

Out on the slopes
Skier
Very cool! Is that all the Snowbowl?
How old are these "old guys"?

Very fond memories of that area of the San Francico peaks. Rode horses in the foothills there a few times. Hiked up Mt Humphrey once on a bluebird day in fall.
The foothills are full of Indian pottery shards in the very fine sand.

Thanks!

I forgot, Alex Pavon has a couple of shots and is a 22 year young woman. For the guys, I'm the youngest at 41, Jason and JP are around 45, Ken is around 55 and Tom and Dr. Nick are around 60!

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice work and even better skiing. This "old dude" would likely have made quite a few more turns on a lot of that terrain. Thanks for sharing.
+1.
All Snowbowl and all 2017? AZ Snowbowl should feature that on their website, great promo for the area. Who would of thunk it was that big mountainish.

Sponsor

Staff online