• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Anyone going to be at Whistler STARTING 3/11 to 3/20 ?

AeroSKI5150

MikeChuckNorris
Skier
So sad to have to have missed the Gathering this year but despite having made WB reservations for this week way back in November, my skiing partner's work schedule forced us to delay by a week. As a result, we'll be arriving Tomorrow and starting our skiing on Sunday and throughout next week. Just curious if any other PugSki folks will be around?

We were at Tahoe 2012 and Big Sky 2013 but schedules haven't aligned since.. maybe next year, pretty excited to hear about UTAH!

Any "don't miss" recommendations for WB generally are welcomed for us first timers!

Thanks,

~Mike

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be leaving but it sounds like the snow will be continuing to fall so I'm sure you'll have a good time.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Just to coverall bases.
We'll will be here.
I prefer a PM here if you want to hook up.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So sad to have to have missed the Gathering this year but despite having made WB reservations for this week way back in November, my skiing partner's work schedule forced us to delay by a week. As a result, we'll be arriving Tomorrow and starting our skiing on Sunday and throughout next week. Just curious if any other PugSki folks will be around?

We were at Tahoe 2012 and Big Sky 2013 but schedules haven't aligned since.. maybe next year, pretty excited to hear about UTAH!

Any "don't miss" recommendations for WB generally are welcomed for us first timers!

Thanks,

~Mike
Cool to see you again, Chuck "Mike" Norris. Sorry that we are missing you.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Don't miss skiing with King Grump.

Sponsor