• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Over the years I've owned 233 Mids, 710FO, 812, FOUR -Bode version, VO for retro kicks, Public Enemy (80mm waist version). I've owned dozens of other pairs of skis over the past 40 years but have put more than double the amount of hours on K2 than I have any other vendor.

K2 Rat

Out on the slopes
Skier
IMG_0630.jpg

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Joal, have to ask. Where did you get the Orange boots? They look practically brand new!

Sorry for the belated response. I have fallen behind and won't catch up for awhile yet. For a period I spent much, much too much time on ebay. Items like that came up as a "buy it now" more often than not at a very reasonable price. Most times the seller may have had some inkling of what they were but perhaps just wanted to make a quick sale. There is some very light binding marks on the toe and heel but no scars or scuffs from ski edges. Maybe just stepped into bindings in a shop and never have seen snow.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
No and I don't own either. Somebody posted on Facebook and I thought it was pretty cool.

Thought perhaps you did since your entry in the K2/pugski contest shows you have an artistic eye.

K2 Rat

Out on the slopes
Skier
I wanted to go so bad. Always on my Christmas list but guess I was not a good enough boy !!

Attachments

• SKI March 1972 - K2 - Pugski.jpg
    SKI March 1972 - K2 - Pugski.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 6
  • SKI March 1973 - K2 Pugski.jpg
    SKI March 1973 - K2 Pugski.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 6

K2 Rat

Out on the slopes
Skier
Dug this poster out of my archives - used to hang in my room as a teen. Dave Petersen
K2 Poster - Pugski - Petersen.jpg

Wow -- we had this hanging in my ski house as a kid. Thanks for the memory!

Sponsor

Staff online