• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

All Things CB Sports

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
20170401 - 17796433_10154492095938947_7983010946664210247_n.jpg

At the FuxiTIme Super Combi. I owned the coat in the early 70s. Bought the pants recently because I needed some old pants that fit.

20150401 epic mix photo..JPG

A bought this CB one piece because I liked the colors. I have trouble finding colorful bags at the right price and the right size. seen with Flexons and RD Bad Dogs.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Seriously, bring back the CB powder shirt. I had several as well as a jacket and stretch pants. That stretchie was one of the best things I've ever owned.

As I've mentioned more than once, someone threw all that stuff away but she's gone now.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Seriously, bring back the CB powder shirt. I had several as well as a jacket and stretch pants. That stretchie was one of the best things I've ever owned.

As I've mentioned more than once, someone threw all that stuff away but she's gone now.
We saw them at SIA two seasons ago, a anorack with modern materials. This is a zip up but there were others.

DSC_7532.jpg

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I think in this case it was a zip down.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
We saw them at SIA two seasons ago, a anorack with modern materials. This is a zip up but there were others.

DSC_7532.jpg

Wow, that design brings back memories. Classic CB. Timeless.
A very similar CB jacket in gray and blue was my everyday wear during my visit to Chamonix/Courmayeur in 1983. Switched to Euro trash fashion after I bought my first one piece from Belfe at a local store.

1983_Ski_Europe (126).jpg

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Geeze, when did I ever wear a Large? Thought I would try it on - a bit snug. Bought it in Vail back in school.
IMG_2105.JPG

BGreen

Out on the slopes
Skier

DSC_7532.jpg

I had the original in the same colors. I think it was one of the best jackets I ever had. I think I still have the light blue/dark blue anorak somewhere.