• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2017 NEW Swag Coming Through Your Donations

Ecimmortal

Getting off the lift
Skier
Yah, not sure how that happened. Multi-tasking fail. It could have been a lot worse if I messed up on my primary task.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The PUG.SKI.COM BB cap was in the PO Box yesterday. Wore it to lunch. Seems to work well. Picture not available at this time.

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Too funny ........:huh: NEVER noticed the donation button!!! Damn I'm dense sometimes! Had no idea......... clicking it now........... Thank you for this website. You guys are doing amazing work and making skiing fun throughout the entire year.

Last edited:

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
PayPal does have a repeating donation program available. I think the recipient has to set it up. Worth looking into.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have had donations over the past few weeks/months that I do not have mailing addresses for to send swag..I need addresses, if you donated, shoot me a PM with the amount you donated, and where to send stickers to. If you donated $50 or more, if you want a baseball hat (tan only at this point) beanie or pompom.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For those who ahve been donating, we appreciate it. We will have some cool swag packages coming and we will make sure you have the opportunuty to upgrade to a level of your choosing. Stay tuned and in the meantime..don't be shy..the bills are still coming in ;).