• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2017 Mothers Day Roll Call and Beach Contribution

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here is the official roll call thread. Please add your name as the list grows. A-Basin knows a good thing when they have it and has increased the cost of beach spots every year since we started doing this; now they cost more than twice as much. Along with bringing food and a beverage (or 6), a contribution to help cover the cost of the beach spots for the weekend would be greatly appreciated. Please check out the DONATE PAGE and click the A-Basin line. Paypal (after they take their percentage) will help with the rest. If we get extra money, it will either go towards more beverages and/or an extra beach spot.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there.

1. Philpug
2. Tricia

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
Here is the official roll call thread. Please add your name as the list grows. A-Basin knows a good thing when tehy have it and have increased the cost of beach spot every year since we started doing this and are more that double what they were when we started. Along with bringing food and a beverage or 6.. A contribution to help cover the cost of the beach spots for the weekend would be greatly appreciated. Please Check out the DONATE PAGE and click the A-Basin line. Paypal (after they take their percentage) will help with the rest. If we get extra money, it will either go towards more beverages and/or an extra beachspot.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there at the event.

1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Here is the official roll call thread. Please add your name as the list grows. A-Basin knows a good thing when they have it and have increased the cost of beach spot every year since we started doing this and are more that double what they were when we started. Along with bringing food and a beverage or 6.. A contribution to help cover the cost of the beach spots for the weekend would be greatly appreciated. Please Check out the DONATE PAGE and click the A-Basin line. Paypal (after they take their percentage) will help with the rest. If we get extra money, it will either go towards more beverages and/or an extra beachspot.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there at the event.

1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg
4. Drahtguy Kevin

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg
4. Drahtguy Kevin

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Editor SBrown knocked down skier SBrown in order to get to and fix the roll call. Skier SBrown will likely be back after she picks up and dusts off herself.

Unless, of couse, someone types "role call". In which case, skier SBrown will have to hit the deck.:duck:

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Editor SBrown knocked down skier SBrown in order to get to and fix the roll call. Skier SBrown will likely be back after she picks up and dusts off herself.

Unless, of couse, someone types "role call". In which case, skier SBrown will have to hit the deck.:duck:

First things first!

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg
4. Drahtguy Kevin
5. CoSkiGirl
6. SkiNurse

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg
4. Drahtguy Kevin
5. CoSkiGirl
6. SkiNurse
7. Ron ---- I just paid my Beach Badge fee so I HAVE to show up now :) (if you know about NJ shore, you know about the beach badges)
8. Jerez plus 1

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg
4. Drahtguy Kevin
5. CoSkiGirl
6. SkiNurse
7. Ron ---- I just paid my Beach Badge fee so I HAVE to show up now :) (if you know about NJ shore, you know about the beach badges)
8. Jerez plus 1
9. Lorenzzo

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg
4. Drahtguy Kevin
5. CoSkiGirl
6. SkiNurse
8. Jerez plus 1
9. Lorenzzo
10. Jimmy

MaryG

Putting on skis
Skier
1. Philpug
2. Tricia
3. UGASkiDawg
4. Drahtguy Kevin
5. CoSkiGirl
6. SkiNurse
8. Jerez plus 1
9. Lorenzzo
10. Jimmy
11. MaryG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Hey all -

I haven't signed up yet because I'm torn about the bike demo that day, but - long story short, I have possession of a Blue Lagoon lens for the Anon M3. I do not feel comfortable selling it, but I can't use it, either, and I have no way to get it back to the person who bought it for me. Could anyone coming to the Basin for Mother's Day use these lenses?

Sponsor