• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2017 Head Monster 98 or Rossignol Experience 100

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
I am considering one of these two as my Snowmass go-fast, medium to long turn, middle of the quiver skis. Those of you who have had the pleasure of skiing Snowmass know that, among other things, it has acres upon acres of wide open groomers (how they are able to groom all that terrain every night always amazes me). I think that a 100 mm +/- is the perfect size for this environment.

It seems that both of these skis are very highly regarded. Blister writes glowing reviews on both of them.

So, I'm curious if anyone has been on both of these and, if so, would be interested in your impressions. I would buy the Monster in a 184 cm or the Rossi in 182 cm. I'm 5'11", 195 lbs.

Thanks!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have skied Snowmass and I have skied these two great skis. You hear from time to time that a ski "skis like awide GS ski"...well the closest to that feel would be the Rossignol E100. All you have to do is look at the profile and shape of the ski and maybe flex it a time or two and you will immediately see the nature of the E100. If you are looking for this ski to be a 90%+ groomer ski, than the Rossi would be the choice of these two. If you are looking for a bit more off piste versatility, I would lean to the Head. The Monster 98 is an everyman's Kastle MX98, a charger that can be skied everywhere.

Sponsor

Staff online