• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2016 Volkl Kenja 170 $359 shipped OBO.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Very little wear, like new, with fresh tune and wax. Mounted with Marker Squires for 295 BSL. $359 includes shipping within continental U.S. Or make offer via PM. I'll send more pics if interested. (No, the skis on the right are not for sale)! image.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Very little wear, like new, with fresh tune and wax. Mounted with Marker Squires for 295 BSL. $359 includes shipping within continental U.S. Or make offer via PM. I'll send more pics if interested. (No, the skis on the right are not for sale)! View attachment 23419
How much for the vacuum?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That vacuum sucks.

So, you're giving away the Heads, is that it? How long?

(You asked for this by putting a dog on stage with the star.... And then MENTIONING the dog.)

Friday night slap-happies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What size is the Serotta frame, looks like a 58 or 60? Columbus tubing? How much?

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What size is the Serotta frame, looks like a 58 or 60? Columbus tubing? How much?
Ha, it's a 55 with extra long top tube! Circa 1993! Coors Light team version. It's got an interesting history: I met Davis Phinney through that bike....I was riding in Boulder, and this guy in a black BMW pulled up alongside me and said, "Nice bike!" It was Davis Phinney. Later that summer, I got to climb Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mtn National Park with Phinney. He also taught me how to skate ski at the North Boulder Park.

Sponsor

Staff online