• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liv2ski

Sierra Cement Inspector
Skier
UUUUGH....guess I will hold off on buying those Backland 117's based on BA's comments. Wife is happy though :(

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
UUUUGH....guess I will hold off on buying those Backland 117's based on BA's comments. Wife is happy though :(
Good! Buy some carving skis. Then it will be sure to snow....a lot!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Soon..I tell ya....soon....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

ErikL

AKA Bro12
Skier
I watched TGR's Tight Loose last night. Even though I've been thinking about skiing since the last patch disappeared from Rose, last night's movie really got that internal countdown started! My first day on snow was Nov 6 last season and it would be cool to be even earlier this year.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
At the base of Vista @ Northstar this morning:
NSMTNvista.jpg

I love the "Hiking" "Biking" signs. As much as I love N* in the summer, take down those damn signs. Its [almost] time for skiing!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
NSMTNvista.jpg

I love the "Hiking" "Biking" signs. As much as I love N* in the summer, take down those damn signs. Its [almost] time for skiing!
@DoryBreaux ??

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
NSMTNvista.jpg

Weird. I never expected this photo to update, but it is! Makes it look out of place in this thread. Where's my damn snow? I want snow and I want it NOW!

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Weird. I never expected this photo to update, but it is! Makes it look out of place in this thread. Where's my damn snow? I want snow and I want it NOW!

LOL. I thought it was ME. I was like ... wait a minute, have I been drinking too much? Sadly, the answer is yes, regardless :D

ErikL

AKA Bro12
Skier
Mt. Rose spent their short summer drilling a new, second well with the same capacity as the first well. So that means DOUBLE snowmaking capacity! And with their new snow guns, we might see them opening something more than the Jenny in two weeks (hopefully).

ErikL

AKA Bro12
Skier
It's good to be back! I was checking in every so often during the summer but just haven't much time or much to say. Been busy with work and weekend getaways but this storm has me stuck inside on a weekend so I've finally got some time to sit down and chill out. And I guess it's time to switch from summer mode into winter mode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online